Today, Justin went golfing with some guys from work, so it was a girls' day here at our house. Memaw (Kendall calls her "mama") came over for the afternoon to play. When Justin got home we all when to On the Border to eat. It was quite yummy!!
Kendall received this leotard and tutu for her birthday, so I decided to let her wear it today since it's black and white. I added her Texas Tech hair bow since today is football Saturday!!
I was wearing a necklace, so of course she had to wear one!!
Memaw and Kendall coloring:
On a more serious note: I can't believe it has been nine years since 9/11 happened. While Kendall was taking a nap, my mom and I watched a very powerful documentary about 9/11 on the History Channel. I think not living very close to New York, can make it easier to forget about the magnitude of our Country's loss that day. But watching that show, took me right back and I could remember exactly what I was doing that fateful day. I hope everyone took or will take a moment to be still and remember everyone that lost a life that day.

No comments:
Post a Comment