Sunday, September 5, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

We've had a great weekend so far and I'm loving the fact that I do not have to get up at 4:30 in the morning!! Saturday started great until I got called in to work for a couple of hours. After that I went shopping with Kendall and my mother in law. We got some great deals!! Later that night Justin and I went out with our friends Galan & Joan and Mark & Amy. We go out with them almost every week but this was the first time we went with no kids!! Now some people may think this isn't that big of a deal, but when you have five girls between the all the couples ages 3 and under, it's an event!! We had a great time just being couples!!

Today, Kendall decided to wake up pretty early so we just played around while Daddy mowed the yard. Kendall also tried on her fall clothes that I had bought yesterday. She is such a girl! She loves to try on her clothes and then she rubs her tummy and says "petty" (pretty). Here are a couple of pictures:

She wouldn't let me take her picture until she was standing in this chair!!


All ready for Church!! 
This dressed once belonged to Aunt Lizzy!!

Kendall has always loved playing with my lipsticks. She could take the lids off but she couldn't turn the tube to actually get the lipstick, so I always let her play with them while I was getting ready in the mornings. Well one morning she was in the bathroom with me and all of a sudden I heard her say "petty, ooh petty" I turned around to see this:




She had discovered how to turn the lipstick tube all the way!!
My lipstick will never be the same!!

No comments:

Post a Comment