Saturday: Justin and Mark left really early to go to our hunting lease to check the game cameras and refill the deer feeders. Even though that sounded like a big barrel of fun, I decided to hang back with Kendall and go to the Peddler Show!! My mom came to town and joined us! It was a lot of fun but I was hoping for a little more home decor. I did manage to find a great Christmas gift for Justin's aunt and uncle and the most adorable Halloween costume for Kendall. She is going to be a little lady bug!! I tried it on her before I bought it and she loved it!! When anyone saw her and made a comment, Kendall was smile and swing her hips! Well that evening I wanted Justin to see it so I put it on Kendall again....or so I TRIED to put it on her. She screamed and threw a fit and said "no no no, stop"! The way I figure it is that we have a 50/50 chance of her actually wearing it for Halloween!! After that ordeal, we went over to Mark & Amy's house so that
Sunday: Kendall decided that we all needed to get up and watch the Sprout channel at 6 am!! If you haven't yet discovered the Sprout channel, please consider yourself lucky!! We made breakfast for Daddy, colored, and played with our dolls until it was time to go to Church. After a great service and a great lunch, we all came home and took a very long nap!! Overall, we had a wonderful weekend. It just went by too fast!
While I was getting ready for church, Kendall decided she would try on Daddy's shirt:
If the lady bug costume doesn't work out, then maybe I'll just dress her up as a ghost!!

No comments:
Post a Comment