Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Night Lights!!

It's almost fall and what does that mean.....Football Season!!

If you ask my husband, he would say hunting season....but that's another future post!!

Anyway..back to football. I have always loved football.

I love everything about it....the band, the fans (well most of the time), the nachos, the competitiveness, watching the cheerleaders (it takes me back to my cheer leading days), and especially watching the game itself.


However, I have grown to love a different, but very important part of the game.

Want to know what it is???

The REFS!! Yes, that's right the refs.



These are men that have full time jobs and families and other responsibilities throughout the week. But on Fridays they travel to their destination, put on their uniform, and get ready for three hours of sweat, hard work, and fun. Even though they get yelled at the majority of the time, they love what they do and keep coming back every week.

Tonight Justin, Kendall and I went to a local high school game to see a very special ref in action. I personally think he was the best one out there, but they all did a great job!!
Here is our special ref:



Kendall loved watching her Papo at work and would dance and clap anytime she would hear cheering and music no matter what team was doing the cheering!!




I hope everyone enjoys the football season and please remeber before yelling at the refs...

They may just be a precious little girl's Papo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment