Kelly on Kelly's Corner has brought back
Though I'm a couple of days late, I still wanted to participate. This week everyone is to show off their living rooms. I love our living room, but I'm not in love with it yet. But it will get there one day! Here are a few pics. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to tell me!
This is the view from our entryway
Our living room is opened to our kitchen and dining area
This picture is tilted for some reason!
Justin and I want to get different pillows and I want to change the lamps
This is a sitting area next to the entryway. I want to replace the Pooh
toy with an in table, but I haven't found the right one yet.
I also thinking about red pillow or gold pillows to go with the painting.
This is the wall that our long couch is on.
I'm thinking a black table with some greenery, different size vases and maybe
some lemons in one of them. What do you think?
So this is our living room!! It isn't a designer living room, but it's a place where we can watch TV and play with Kendall, so we love it and it fits us!!


I think it looks great! Plants are the cheapest way to decorate.. (that is what my mom taught me!). Throw a few in...!
ReplyDeleteSome curtains would go a long way. I would see about mixing some other color in besides your red too! Looking good though!
ReplyDeletei think it looks awesome! i would totally agree - a buffet table underneath your pictures would accent the pictures more. i love how your tv is up above the fireplace!
ReplyDelete