I can't believe it's already Wednesday!! This week has been good and crazy all at the same time, so I thought I would share just what has been going on with us.
Sunday evening after helping Justin with our bicycles, Kendall and I went over to my friends house to help her make mums. Here the tradition is for the boy to make a mum for his date and for the girl to make a garter for her date. Amy B. is the proud mother of triplets (two boys and one girl). She does not like making things and was starting to stress out over these. I had told her that I made them in high school when I was a cheerleader, so I offered to help out. It took me three hours to make one mum, but it turned out sooooo cute! Kendall had lots of fun playing with the triplets and "helping" mommy!
Monday was a very busy day at work. We had two robotic cases and one started at 7am. We don't get to work until 6:30 so it was a little hectic getting my operating room ready. Around 3:00 that afternoon my friend Amy S. had her first baby! Joan and I went to see her and sweet baby Addison that evening. She is the cutest little baby! I'm so excited to have another girl in our little group. It's going to be so neat watching Addison, Kendall, and Joan's four daughters grow up together! Well, at least until they all turn into teenagers!!
Yesterday was picture day at Kendall's daycare. She looked so stinkin' cute in her outfit!! Yes, it was new and yes, it came from Gymboree!! I would like to add though it was on sale! Apparently Kendall first refused to take her picture and said "No, No, No," the whole time. About two hours later, a teacher finally convinced Kendall to take a picture, but she would only do it while sitting on the teacher's lap. Little by little they got Kendall to take a picture on her own. I'm crossing my pictures that they at least got one good picture!! After dinner Kendall and I went back over to Amy's house to make the garter. It only took me 2 1/2 hours to make that!! It looked really good if I have to say so myself!! Justin had to work all night so I got to watch one of my girlie shows that I had recorded in peace and quiet!!
Today we did our first robotic tubal re-anastomosis. In English that means putting a woman's tubes back together after she had a tubal ligation so that she can have another child. I have never seen one before and it was really neat to see it done with the robot! After work my friend Kari met me to go running. Since we can't walk and run at the same time, we just walk while we talk. Usually that is only for a block or two. Well we haven't seen each other in a week so we had a lot of catching up to do. Needless to say we walk our entire route (three miles)!!. We are meeting tomorrow and we both promised we would actually run! I'll let you know how that turns out! Tonight is the season premiere of Criminal Minds and I can't wait!! Even though it can be disturbing sometimes, I absolutely love that show!!
I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

No comments:
Post a Comment