Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Reading time

Well it's been one of those days.....

Work was very slow and dare I say it...quiet!

It's been raining solid for the last two days and it feels like a swamp outside. I'll never understand how it can be raining for 48 hours and still be 91 degrees with a heat index of 104 degrees!!

Justin has been really sick and found out today that he has an infection in his tonsils.

My house is a wreck and my laundry basket is running over.

So in my attempt to pick up I started in Kendall's room. She of course followed me and preceded to throw most of her books out of her basket. I left for a minute and when I came back into her room, I saw this:


The mess in Kendall's room and around the house just didn't seem like a big deal after all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment