Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekend Fun!

Since Friday we have been babysitting our good friend's little girl, Abby. They are a really special family to us and unfortunately they are moving to North Dakota soon. We had so much fun all weekend, but I can tell you I sure am tired! I think the hardest thing was that Kendall and Abby were one total opposite schedules!!

Kendall did really well. However, I did hear "No mam, Abby, that's Kendall's" A LOT throughout the weekend.

I have a new found respect for parent's of children that are 15 months apart!!

Enjoy the pictures!!

 The girls after their bath!!

Eating breakfast...I wish I knew what they were thinking! 


I had put Abby in the stroller while I watered my flowers,
and Kendall decided that she needed a stroller too! 


 I thought maybe I could put the girls in one stroller and go for
a quick walk...I thought wrong!!

 I wanted to get a future roomie picture, but this was the
best that I could get!!

Abby with Baby Abby!

No comments:

Post a Comment