Friday, June 3, 2011

Tortilla Roll-Ups!

Today on Show Us Your Life it's all about yummy appetizers!! This recipe that I'm sharing today is Tortilla Roll-ups. These are always a great hit! Each month at work, we have a day where we bring snacks to celebrate our employees' birthdays. And I can tell you that these are a request each month!
I'm going to give you the original recipe and then I'll share what I do differently at the end to give you some more options!!

Tortilla Roll-Ups

Ingredients:
6 (10") flour tortillas                                6oz black olives, chopped & drained
8 oz cream cheese, softened                    1 chopped green onion
8 oz sour cream                                       1cup grated cheddar cheese
4oz diced green chiles, drained               1/2cup ground ham
1/4 tsp garlic salt

Directions:
Mix all ingredients and spread on tortillas. Roll tortillas. Wrap individually in plastic wrap. Slice 1" wide. Can serve with salsa.

**I always skip the olives, because no one in my family likes them!!
**I also use canned chicken (one large can) instead of the ham. However, I have made these after Thanksgiving with left over ham and they taste great!
**The tortillas cut easier if you make them the night before and put them in the fridge over night.

I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment