Today we went to another birthday party. This party was for Jacob (Kendall's best friend from school) and the theme was Cars! It was at the Children's Museum in downtown Bryan. I have never been there before, and boy have we been missing out!!
They had tons of stations to participate in including a painting station, a grocery store (with an actual computerized checkout counter), a music room, a train station, and a building station. It was the neatest place! I'm definitely going to take Kendall there to escape this summer heat!!
My battery died (I really need a new camera) almost as soon as we got there. So I only got a couple of pictures.
It was nice to see Kendall interact so well with all of her little friends from school! I sure hope for Miss Cindy's sake they all don't get sick of each other by the end of the week!!
2025 Recap
9 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment