Monday, June 6, 2011

Class Reunion Part Two

Saturday morning we all went to the annual Santa Fe Trail Daze Parade. It was so fun watching all the little kiddos collect the candy. Kendall loved the parade... except when all of the fire trucks had on their sirens. Kendall covered her ears and said, "that's loud...sshhhh be quiet!!"



Jace & Kendall eating their suckers


Kendall & Jodie!


That afternoon we went over to the quilt show and the city park. There were some beautiful hand sewn quilts there!!

At the park there were a few of those bouncing toys so we headed over there. However, the sun was shining right on them and they were so hot. Of course I didn't have any socks to put on Kendall. Jace and Kendall jumped for about 30 seconds and then wanted off!



Later that afternoon, we headed over to Krista's house for our class reunion. It was so nice seeing everyone and catching up. We had 15 out of 31 (yes, I said 31) of our class show up. We thought that wasn't bad at all!!


Class of 2001!

I just love the expressions on both of their faces!

Sunday morning Kendall and I got up really early and headed back to Amarillo. This time when Kendall got on the plane, she sat right in her seat, tried to buckle herself in, and said "let's go airplane"!

I had a great time back in my hometown. Though I love living in a "big city", I will always have very dear memories and a special place in my heart for my little town. It was a great place to grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment