Kendall loves airplanes, however, she wasn't so sure until we got on the actual plane. She just wanted to site on my lap and then at the last minute she let me put her in her own seat.
About halfway through, she fell asleep!
We flew into Amarillo, so we stopped by to see my Grandma Shirley. Kendall and Grandma were instant friends as soon as we put Kendall on Grandma's walker. She even used that as her seat while we ate lunch. It was really nice to see my grandma again and we had a great time visiting!!
Testing out the walker!
Kendall and Great Grandma!
Kendall, Great Grandma Shirley, & Great Aunt Emily
That evening we finally made it to BC! We stayed with my best friend, Jodie, and her family. It was so nice to spend the weekend with them and to finally meet Jodie's son Jace. Kendall and Jace played pretty well together, however, I'm pretty sure Jace is relieved to have his trains all to himself now!!
My camera battery died on Saturday morning, so I'm going to finish my reunion posts when I can bum some photos from Jodie!!

No comments:
Post a Comment