Saturday, May 21, 2011

Spaghetti Casserole!!

Today on Show Us Your Life at Kelly's Corner, the theme is Main Dish Recipes.

This is the best Spaghetti Casserole you will ever put in your mouth!! It's probably not the healthiest, but it is the most delicious!! This makes a whole bunch, but it freezes great! I cooked this when I was pregnant and froze it for after Kendall was born. It tasted just as good as the first night I baked it! Also, it's great to take to someone's house, especially if they have a lot of company!!

I hope you enjoy!!

Ingredients:
2 lbs hamburger meat                           1 (12oz) can tomato juice
1 onion, chopped                                  2 cans tomato sauce
1 bell pepper, chopped                         1/2c diced stuffed olives (I always leave this out!)
1 can mushroom soup                          1 pkg spaghetti (regular size)
1 can chopped green chiles                  1 lb. grated Velveeta cheese

Directions:
Brown hamburger with onion and bell pepper. Drain. Add mushroom soup, green chiles, tomato juice, tomato sauce and olives. Cook spaghetti and toss with sauce. Top with 1 pound grated Velveeta cheese. Bake at 350 degrees until bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment