Sunday, May 15, 2011

Check this Out!!

My good friend from high school, Brittney, has always been super crafty and talented in art projects and other crafty things.

She made the hat she is wearing!

Well a while back she started a page over on Facebook called, Lily Jean Designs. She has made a wide variety of super cute items including onesies, bed sets, stockings, glassware, women clothing, etc. They are all adorable and reasonably priced. She can also do custom orders!!



She is in a challenge to get 200 Facebook fans and I would love to help her reach her goal! So please hop on over to her page and like Lily Jean Designs. Also, be sure to write on her wall and tell her that I sent you.




I hope you will help me help my friend reach this great goal!!

Hope you are all having a great Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment