Sunday, May 22, 2011

Houston Aquarium

Yesterday Justin and I decided that we wanted to do something different and fun, so we decided we would take Kendall to the Houston Aquarium. We picked up my parents along the way and we had a wonderful time.


Now I won't lie...Justin and I were pretty nervous. We knew Kendall was either going to love it or hate it. Nothing in between!! Fortunately Kendall loved it! She especially loved the carousel ride and fish exhibits!
 Sitting on the Chu-Chu Train!

 Kendall didn't know wether to cry or laugh when she saw the sharks swimming above us!

Petting a baby sting ray!

This is a lion fish. Kendall liked "roaring" at them!

In order to leave the fish exhibits, you have to conviently go through the gift shop! We let Kendall pick out one prize. She was so proud of her purchase!!!


Kendall could not get enough of the carousel!!


Afterwards, we all went out to eat at this amazing Mexican food restaurant. It was great food, great service, and a great atmosphere!!

Overall we had a great overnight trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment