I'm one day late in participating in this, but better late than never!! Over on Kelly's Corner she was asking what Random Acts of Kindess do we do.
These are some of the things that I have done:
1. Make dinner for a friend that has had surgery or just had a baby
2. Send a card to a friend just to let them know I was thinking of them
3. I try really really hard to send a birthday card to all my friends. Sometime I buy the card and then forget to send it until it's past their birthday, but I do have good intentions!! I know how excited I get when I get mail that is something other than junk or a bill, so I try to return the favor to them!!
4. I donate items to be sent over to Iraq for the soldiers. Whenever there is a sale at the grocery store, I buy a couple of extra items and send them over to our Church or take them up to work. There is a couple that I work with whose son is over in Iraq, so I donate most of my items to him.
I know it's not much, but I do try to show my friends and family I really appreciate them!!
2025 Recap
8 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment