Monday, June 14, 2010

The Weekend



Justin had to go away for work this past weekend, so it was girls weekend again! Our Saturday started off with a birthday party for little Andy. His mom and I work together in the O.R. The party was at Chick-Fil-A and the theme was "Handy Manny".

The birthday cake!

Kendall on the playground

Waiting for the nuggets!!

Kendall wasn't a huge fan of the nuggets, but she LOVED the cake!!

Kendall wasn't so sure of the clown!

On Sunday, I went to a bridal shower for a dear friend. Unfortunately my camera didn't find it's way out of my purse, so I didn't get a single picture!!

On a funny note: At bathtime Kendall loves to run away from me as soon as I take all her clothes and diaper off. It has never been a problem until tonight....I was in the bathroom filling the tub and Justin was chasing Kendall back to the bathroom. All of a sudden I heard Justin yelling "she's peeing, she's peeing!!" I turned around to see Justin holding Kendall at arms length and Kendall smiling from ear to ear as urine is running down her leg!! I guess when you have to go, you have to go now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment