Justin met my dad in Navasota to go golfing while my mom and I took Kendall to Jacob's birthday party. Jacob is Kendall's best friend at daycare. I think they get into lots of trouble together!!
The theme was Dinosaurs. This dinosaur would eat, "talk", and go to sleep.
Kendall did NOT find it amusing!!
The cake! The dinosaur actually roared!!
Jacob didn't know what think when everyone started singing Happy Birthday!
Abby (another friend from daycare) & Jacob playing with the bubble machine
Kendall preferred to swing!!
Kendall loves this car. The last time we were over at their house, Jacob and she fought over it the whole time! Kendall SCREAMED when I took her out of the car. She screamed so loud the other moms came running because they thought she was hurt!!
Later in the evening Justin, Kendall, and I along with my parents went and had Mexican food! Kendall ate before we left so she did really well. Every time we go to a restaurant, she always wants my lime....
Priceless!!
After dinner we came back to our house and had German chocolate cake for dessert! We also took a couple of pictures of Kendall with Dad and Papo!
Kendall with Papo
Kendall & Daddy
She was tired of pictures by this point!!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

No comments:
Post a Comment