On Saturday Justin went to watch the Motocross Races in Wortham, TX with his family. It is not the place for a toddler, so Kendall and I had a girls' day!! Before Justin left I had gone on a run around the neighborhood. However, he had to leave before I could take a shower. A friend at work had suggested that I start putting Kendall in the shower with me because it's so much faster and easier. Since Kendall loves the water and doesn't mind getting her face wet, I thought this would be the perfect time to try it out.
Boy was I wrong....VERY, VERY, VERY wrong!! Kendall was ok, even laughing, until I shut the shower door! When she wasn't holding onto my leg for dear life, she was literally beating on the door!! I don't think I have ever taken a shower that fast!! Let's just say, it will be a long time before I try that again!!
After our TRAUMATIC shower, we got dressed and headed to the mall for a little shopping!! Kendall got some fall/winter clothes (Gymboree was having a HUGE sale!!) and some new hairbands and bows!! We had lunch there and played at the little play area and then we headed back home for a much needed nap!!
We then went to the pool!!! Kendall is such the water bug! She loves to blow bubbles and even lays on her back!! We start swim lessons in a couple of weeks and are very excited!
On Sunday...Melinda (my mother-in-law) watched Kendall so that Justin and I could have a fun day! We started out by having brunch at Christopher's. This is one of our favorite places. If you are in the area you should really give this place a try!! We then went to the movie, "Killers". It was border-line "chick flick" but really funny, so both Justin and I liked it!! We then went home and hung out with Kendall. She has a little fever, runny nose, and cough, so please say a little prayer this isn't the start of something big!!
Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Have a great week!!
2025 Recap
8 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment