Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Rough Start....

Well, yesterday Kendall woke up wheezing and just not feeling good, so I called in and stayed home from work. We went to the doctor and he said that she was wheezing a little but not bad enough to give her any breathing treatments (especially with her heart issues). After the visit we came home and Kendall took a nap. I took advantage of the quiet time and did a much needed cleaning to my stationary drawer and bathroom cabinet!! They both look so nice! I hope I can keep them that way for longer than a week! After Kendall woke up we played with her new baby doll. She looked so cute, so I took a couple of pictures.

This first picture describes Kendall's personality to a tee!!








Today Kendall did go to school, but she still has a little cough. We have increased her allergy medicine from once a day to twice a day, so hopefully that helps! It was busy at work today, but I got to work with one of my favorite GYN doctors which made it a lot better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment