We then went over to our friend's, Adam & Megan, house for a fun BBQ!! Adam had just bought a new smoker so he wanted to try it out. It was really hot and humid out and the flies were horrible, so all of us girls stayed in the nice air conditioning and played lots of games of Skip-Bo!! Adam and Megan just had a baby and she is the sweetest baby!! Kendall could not get enough of Baby Abby!! Kendall was having so much fun she just crashed in the middle of the living room!!
Megan & Baby Abby
Crashed!
Sunday morning we went over to my in-laws for breakfast, then off to Church, and then out to eat at our favorite restaurant, Jose's!!.
Kendall in her Sunday dress!
After Kendall took a much needed nap, she and I went to Houston to see my parents. It was such a nice evening, I decided to let Kendall play in the sprinkler. I forgot to charge my camera battery so I will need to steal some pics from my mom!! Kendall had so much fun! On Monday we hit the Outlet Malls!! I wanted to go there so that I could find some capri pants for me and some brown sandles for Kendall. Three hours later, we left with three new outfits for Kendall and a purse for Mommy and no shoes and no capri pants!! Go figure!! Kendall and I had a great time with Memaw and Papo!! When we got home, Justin and I took Kendall to our neighborhood pool. Kendall can't get enough of the water!! She proved it so by screaming and throwing a fit when we took her out of the pool!! Overall we had a great weekend!! I hope everyone had a fun, safe memorial day.

No comments:
Post a Comment