Thursday, December 15, 2011

Our Christmas Decor!

If you are checking in from Kelly's Korner welcome to our home!! I love everything about Christmas, especially the decorations! I remember my mom's house being completely decorated for Christmas. Every single room had decorations! One day I hope to accomplish that, but I have to start small!! I love Santas so I tried to go with that as my theme. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy our home!

Fireplace & Tree!
 I usually wrap the pictures over the couch, but I didn't get to it
this year!
This is where I display all of the snow globes that Justin has given
to Kendall over the years. (Yes, all three of them!) This sofa table
will be my Christmas project next year. I need some ideas on how to
decorate it!!
 Usually this area consists of only one chair and an ottoman
but I like those cozy feel of the two chairs!
 The wall next to the seating area.
Our kitchen table. The Santa came from Pier One. The
place mats were made by my best friend's mom! These are what
started the whole Santa theme!!
 I found this great Christmas tree card holder at Pier One!
Kendall's bathroom!



2 comments:

  1. Love your decor! New follower here & your blog background is very cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love those chairs! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete