Kendall has been with my parents for the last few days. Judging by the pictures, my mom has sent, she has had a wonderful time!! I had off of work today so Kendall and I wanted to make some cookies!! This recipe is so simple and so yummy!
All you need is these:
If you are using a white cake mix, you can add food coloring to make the cookies any color you desire!
Mix food coloring with 2 cups of Cool Whip. Then add the cake mix. Last, add the egg.
Mix all together. (Mixture will be really sticky)
Roll dough into balls and roll in powder sugar.
(I sprayed my hands with Pam and it really helped while rolling the balls)
Bake in the 350 degree oven for 5 to 8 minutes.
Can you guess who was in charge of rolling the balls in the powder sugar???
2025 Recap
8 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment