Friday, December 9, 2011

Deer Lease 2011

We have had a deer lease for the last two years outside of Johnson City. It has a nice cabin so Kendall and I try to join Justin there as much as possible. Unfortunately it looks like we only make it once a year. At lease Justin gets to go a lot!!
 Blankie, sucking fingers, and watching Care Bears
makes for a fun car ride!!
Justin gave Kendall this flashlight, and Kendall
would not take it off!!
Last weekend was our weekend to go! Though it was raining more 99.9% of the weekend and I got a little bit of cabin fever, we had a great weekend. Justin also thought it was time that Kendall tried out her Beebe gun. I was a little nervous, but she did so good. She would get so excited every time she hit the coke can!!

Our friends, Galan and Joan, are on the lease and they came to join us. They recently moved from our town, so it was nice to see them again. Kendall was so excited to have her friends and I was excited to get to see Joan. They guys stayed with the girls while Joan and I went into town and had a nice, quiet lunch and did a little shopping!
 Reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear!!
Joan and all the girls!
 (LtoR) Kiera, Mollie, Kendall, Kenadi, Maddie
 The girls were all playing and then all of a sudden, Kendall just
got in Kiera's sleeping bag!!
Mollie was my pal all weekend!!

We had a great weekend and we can't wait to go again....even if we have to wait another year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment