Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Trees & Snow Globes

Last week we went to pick out our Christmas Tree. As soon as we walked into the tent, Kendall and I had this conversation:
K: (pinching her nose) ooohhh, what's that smell?
M: It's the Christmas Trees Kendall
K: oh, did they go poo poo??
M: No, that's just how they smell.
We picked out a great tree and Kendall loved looking at all the trees. Well, once she got over the smell!! I saw these and thought they were the cutest!! Justin said they would be really easy to make. I think I'm going to remind him of that next year!!

I also bought a little tree and accessories for Kendall's room. She was so excited to have her own tree! If you look closely, you can see what branch Kendall decorated!!

Justin has given Kendall a snow globe for Christmas since she was born. Since she is really into Mickey and Minnie Mouse right now, he went with that theme. She absolutely loves her snow globes!! She has to turn them on before we can leave the house in the mornings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment