Kendall and I headed over to Grammy's house to bake some Christmas Cookies. Six hours, 15 dozen cookies, and one messy kitchen later...he had some very cute and delicious cookies for our neighbors!! I'm pretty sure decorating the sugar cookies was Kendall's favorite part!! We had lots of fun and they turned out great!
Later that night, Kendall and I met Justin for his work Christmas party! He was on duty, but he was able to go for a while. We had lots of fun and had some great hamburgers! Of course, you can't go to the
Chicken Oil without playing some Big Buck Hunter!!
Today we went to Houston to have lunch with my parents and Uncle Ryan and Miss Lyndsey. We had a great meal, and then headed over to my parent's house. Kendall had a great time and no nap what so ever. Justin and I decided that we will never let Kendall miss her afternoon nap again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment