We have had a busy week so far, and we are only three days in!!
- On Sunday Kendall and I went to the outlet malls and I hit the mother load on jeans! No more mom jeans for me!!! I also got a few cute tops for the spring and summer! Kendall had a ball playing on the playground! She especially loved "driving" the cars.
- Yesterday we had a great meal courtesy of Justin and the internet. He found this AMAZING recipe for hamburgers. These Chorizo Burgers were the best that I have had in a long time. **Warning: the nutrition information will probably send you into heart failure.. so make the burgers, savor them, and then if and only if you must know, take a peek at the nutritional facts. I just want to say that Justin picked this out all on his own and I did not look at the recipe until just now!!**

- I actually got off work on time today so I decided to get in a quick workout before picking up Kendall from school. I just love that little girl! When she saw me she said, "Hi Mom, did you have a good day today?" She is just the sweetest.
- We had spaghetti tonight (with turkey meat) and Kendall insisted she eat hers with ketchup. She ate everything on her plate, so I must say a big thank you to the ketchup!!
- I had taken all my surgical hats home over the weekend to wash and Kendall had to try them on. When she saw us in them she said, "Mom, we're cute"!!
- Now I am catching up on all my girlie shows that the husband can't stand and listening to our very loud fish tank!!
- Hope everyone is having a great week!
Oh my goodness, those burgers look AMAZING! :) Thanks for entering my giveaway, good luck! :)
ReplyDeleteHey lady! You won the giveaway on my blog! :) Please email me at erin.branscom@gmail.com to confirm! Thanks! :) Erin
ReplyDelete