Thursday, February 2, 2012

Birthday Party Fun!!

**Ok, so I actually started this post almost a month ago! But Blogger wasn't working right that night, and I just never got back to it!! Now, I'm trying to play catch up with all my posts!!**

This year we had Kendall's birthday party at Power Sports. The package included everything but the cake and party favors. The staff even provided punch for the kids and cut and passed out the cake. The kids got to play on all the gymnastics equipment and and they all had a ball. I think even a couple of them (including the birthday girl) cried when it was time to go. I know where we will be having Kendall's birthday for the next few years!!

Already to go to her party!
My sweet family!
 Kendall & Papo
 Sweet Sarah! She asked me about 7 times
to take her picture!!
 This was the only picture I got of Kendall & Jacob!
 Justin & Uncle Ryan
 Kendall & Baby Nate


wearing her Minnie Mouse rain jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment