Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fishing at the coast!

Earlier this month, we went down to Port Lavaca with our friends, the Savarinos, and we had the best time!! It was cool and rainy at times, but overall we had a great weekend.

Mark and Justin headed down early Friday morning and took the girls with them. Amy and I left later that day (someone had to work!!) and he had such a gun time just having girl talk!!
The girls trying to look for an allegator! 
Kendall also caught her first fish. However, she did not catch it on her own fishing pole....because as soon as Justin would cast, Kendall would shout, "I have a big one!!" and immediately start reeling in the line!!
 Wonder what is in Kendall's shirt??? Why it's her
tackle box of course!!

On Saturday, Kendall and I joined Justin out on the boat and we also caught a couple of big ones!! And I am proud to write, that I actually held a fish with my bare hand...three times!! And I only dropped it once...I swear it some how licked me, though Justin says a fish doesn't have a tongue!!

Sunday brought the coldest weather, so we cleaned up the house and headed home. We had an amazing weekend. Thank you, Savarinos, for a great, memory filled, weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment