Sunday, March 4, 2012

Girlie Weekend Fun!

Our weekend has been very fun but went very fast!! On Friday, we went over to the Mack's for dinner. We had a great time eating and enjoying each other's company!

Saturday, Justin was on duty so Kendall and I enjoyed a girlie day!! It started out with home pedicures and Kendall "fixed" my hair. Later we went shopping and Kendall got her Easter outfit. She even picked it out (with just a little of mommy's influence)! I know the time will come when it will be "embarrassing" to shop with mom, so I try really hard to cherish all of our girlie outings together!

Today Justin was again on duty, so Kendall and I went to early Church. We then went out for breakfast
and came home to watch some Mickey Mouse!! We then went out for a walk and play at the park. We had so much fun and I hated to see the weekend come to a close!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment