Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend Fun

Our weekend started out with a fun dinner with some of our close friends on Friday. While there we ladies decided we wanted to go see a movie. So we put kids in baths and then met for dessert and a cocktail. The movie we went to see...

We had a great spontaneous girls' night out!!
Saturday, Justin was on duty so Kendall and I went to a birthday party at the The Children's Museum for her friend, Harper. Kendall had lots of fun!! Of course, the HEB store was her favorite!!





Harper, the birthday boy!!
Justin came over for a little bit and brought the ambulance. Kendall was sort of impress with it, but NOT the siren at all!!

My parents came over for a little bit and took Kendall home with them for the night. Kendall was so excited, she hurried and kissed me and headed out the door!! I think she was afraid I would change my mind!!

Sunday, I had to work a little bit and then Justin and I had a nice lunch and did some errands and cleaned the house!!

We had a great weekend and I hope everyone did the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment