Thursday, September 1, 2011

A special day...

Today was a special day for my husband.....the beginning of dove season. That also means, it is that much closer to dear season!!
Justin was heading out to our friend's ranch, and he wanted Kendall and I to come along. He told me me that he would dress Kendall (that scared me a little) while I got everything together.
This is what he came up with (I later added the bow)....

Since I have no camo, I had to wear all brown. Don't worry I'll spare you the picture!

I will say that I had a lot more fun than I first thought I would. It wasn't near as hot as it has been and Kendall was well behaved!!

However, we girls did cut our hunting short and hit the pool while the guys continued hunting!!

Even though Kendall is my little mini me, I have a feeling she is going to be an outdoors person like her daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment