Kendall and I went to a baby shower for my friend Max, and his wife that are expecting a baby in September. Max is a CRNA that I work with and a Texas Tech fan, so we always have fun working together!! The shower was at another CRNA's house and it was so cute! They have a pool in their backyard, and of course that is the very first thing Kendall's eyes zeroed in on!!
The momy-to-be, Monica!
Isn't this a cute way to serve fruit?!?!
Big brother checking out his new ride!
Kendall's reaction to me telling her we are not swimming!
That night when Kendall was talking to Justin on the phone, he asked her if she went to a party. And this is all she had to say: J: Did you go to a party?
K: yes, I saw simming pool (swimming pool).
J: You did? Did you have fun?
K: I saw simming pool and Mommy said no simming!!
She didn't tell Justin that she helped open the presents, took over the stroller, and ate 2 cupcakes. All she could tell her daddy was that there was a swimming pool and I wouldn't let her go swimming!!
Kendall and I also went to my parents' house two weekends in a row. We always have a great time there, just hanging out and getting spoiled! One of favorite toys is her soccer ball. I got a cute video of her and Uncle Ryan playing soccer. Ryan was trying to teach her how to stop the ball with her feet, but Kendall would stop the ball with her hands, and then put her foot on the ball!!
Justin got home on Friday, and Kendall has been glued to his hip since then!! We are so happy to have our Dabby back!

No comments:
Post a Comment