It has been such a Monday, I don't even know where to begin!!
1. I woke up 30 minutes later than I was suppose to!
2. Our Robot cases ran unnaturally long!!
3. I went to the store after work and left with 5 items. Not to bad except none of them were the ONE item I went to by on the first place!!
Now this is the best one yet:
4. I locked us out of the house!! I should also mention that I had cold groceries on the counter, along with our take out, and I had no shoes!!
Luckly I have a very sweet neighbor who let us stay over while I tried to get a hold of Justin!!
Don't you have a hidden key somewhere? You may ask.
Well yes we do, except I couldn't for the life of me remember where it was!!
Someone please tell me that you have done this before!!
Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!
2025 Recap
8 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment