Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Our Week Thus Far...In Bullet Points

  • Sunday I had every intention for Kendall and me to go to Church. But I was on call Saturday night and worked until 3am so we didn't make it. My friend Amy stayed with me that night and took Kendall home with her Sunday morning so I could get some sleep! That afternoon we spent a lot of time at the pool!! Kendall loves the water, but she won't stay above the water!! I swear my daughter is a little fish!!
  • Monday Justin was off duty so he picked Kendall up early from school. She gets very excited when she can go to or be picked up from school in the big truck!! We went out to eat and just enjoyed family time!!
  • Yesterday I surprised Justin with special date. We went to eat Mexican food and then went to see "Horrible Bosses". That was the second time I saw it and I still thought it was hilarious!!
  •  
     
     
  • Last night Kendall was coughing all night and today at school and has a fever so I took her to the doctor and sure enough she has an upper respiratory infection. Poor Baby!!We went to the grocery store and then just snuggled on the couch and watched cartoons!
  • Justin is leaving on Friday for two weeks and is taking the computer. So if I don't blog much or at all, you will know why!! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog :)

    I like snuggling on the couch and watching cartoons too. Hope your baby feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is adorable, esp your family! haha I loved these bulletin updates!

    ReplyDelete