Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm hooked!

I'm hooked....on reading that is!

Ok, so Justin would say obsessed and addicted!

I love to read! Luckily so do my neighbors so we have started a book club!

Our current read is The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I love this book and I can't put it down! I also just heard that it is coming out as a movie this summer!

I have also recently read the The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series by Stieg Larsson. At first I wasn't so sure that I could get into the book. But then I, once again, found myself not being able to put it down. I loved all three books!

I also love any book by Nicholas Sparks. His book, The Choice brought me to tears. I think it is one of my favorites by him!

I can't end this post without mentioning two other series that I am obsessed love! The Twighlight Series and of course The Harry Potter Series. If someone would have told me that I would love books about witches, magic, vampires, and ware wolfs, I would have called them crazy!! But I found myself wanting to do nothing but read until I got through all the books! And yes, I have seen every Twighlight movie and am counting down until November!!

Ok, so maybe I'm a little obsessed with reading!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Nicholas Sparks! :) He is great! :) Erin

    www.healthybranscoms.com

    I love your blog! I am following you!

    ReplyDelete