Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!


Happy Easter to everyone!!

I hope you all are having a wonderful day with your families and friends!!

Justin got home early this morning, so we got Kendall up and she found her awesome basket that the Easter Bunny left!!

I decided to change up Kendall's Easter basket. I recently discovered Nikki In Stitches 
and she made this adorable basket wrap!
Besides the swimsuit, all the goodies came from the Target dollar bins!
You can find a lot of great things there!

Kendall's pj's even look Easterish!!

The sour patch candies were a great hit!!

We then went to Church with Justin's family and afterwards had a wonderful meal.

Kendall got this little backpack from her great grandparents!

Isn't she just the little doll?!?!

Then it was egg hunting time!! Of course, Kendall's favorite part!!


Egg hunting is very serious business!

My little diva!

We have had a great day! Now, it is nap time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment