Saturday, April 9, 2011

Good Clean Fun!

 Since it was so nice out this morning, I thought Kendall and I could wash my car mats and trash cans!

I know, I know, you can think of so many other fun ways to spend your Saturday!!

Kendall got these adorable rain boots for her birthday, so I thought this would be
a perfect time for her to wear them!

Kendall thought the bubbles were so much fun!

I don't know what got wetter...Kendall or the trashcans!

Yes, I do plan on showing Kendall these pictures when she is 13, so
she can be reminded just how fun cleaning can be!!

Are you wondering where the rain boots went? Kendall will explain:
M: Kendall what are you doing?
K: Kendall take boots off. It's wet.
M: Kendall those are rain boots. They can get wet.
K: No, Mommy. No wet!
M: Yes, Kendall they can get wet. It's ok!
K: No wet! New shoes...no wet!!
So her new rain boots stayed nice and dried in the garage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment