Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Princess Birthday

Today I hosted a birthday party for my dear friend's daughter! Little Miss Abby (better known as Baby Abby around our house!) turned One this week!
I wanted to do something a little special for them, so I made this banner:

The party went great and all the little kids played well together!


When it was time to open presents, Kendall thought they were all for her! Abby got a baby doll and Kendall immediately claimed it as her own! One of the mothers asked Kendall, "Is that Abby's Baby Kendall"?  Kendall responded, "No, this is Kendall's Baby Abby"!!

Adam, Megan, and Baby Abby are so special to us. Unfortunately they are moving back to North Dakota this summer to be closer to family. We are going to miss them so much. We love little Abby like she is our own!
I just love this pic!
Kendall is the little ham!!

Isn't she precious?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment