Last night after Kendall went to bed, I stuffed the eggs, got her Easter basket together, and put it all by the door with everything else we needed for our day.
Clearly I wasn't thinking properly!!
This morning, while I was getting Kendall dressed, she spotted the eggs, picked one up and opened it. This was our conversation:
K: Mommy, egg!
M: Yes, Kendall that is an Easter egg!
K: Candy! Kendall egg and candy?
M: No, these eggs are for your friends like Jacob and Ina
K: Candy yucky, Jacob no eat candy, yucky
M: this candy is yucky??
K: uh uh...Kendall better eat candy!
She is too smart for her own good!!
After school today, I had a few neighborhood friends over for some good Easter egg dying fun! I was so busy making sure that dye didn't get knocked over (which it did) and everyone was having fun (which they did) that I didn't take one single picture! It didn't even cross my mind until about an hour after everyone went home! No one took any eggs home with them, so now we have about 5 dozen of hard boiled eggs sitting in our fridge!! I guess I need to learn how to make deviled eggs!!

No comments:
Post a Comment