Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weekend Fun!

Yesterday morning my parents came to town for a little bit. My mom had a hair appointment so my dad played with Kendall while he was waiting.


When my mom was done at the beauty shop, we met up for lunch at Subway! They now have a new sandwich that is the Subway Club with guacamole and it is AMAZING!!

Yesterday evening Justin, Kendall and I headed over to the Oliver's for supper and to visit. Their daughter is 15 months, and the two girls get a long great!!

Here they are watching Praise Baby. I just love how Kendall decided to put her arm around Emma!!


Today we went to Church and then out for pizza! We couldn't leave without playing a game!
 Thank you for the dress Grandma Shirley!!




While Justin and Kendall took a nap, I did some much needed cleaning around the house. It was so hot this afternoon that I put Kendall in her swimsuit and let her help me clean the trashcans and our car floor mats. I didn't get any pictures, but she looked so cute! She took her job of "scrubbing" the mats very seriously!!

We ended our day with a great meal by Justin, reading not one, not two, but three books!! And now that there is a very slight decrease in temperature, I'm out to finish cleaning the inside of my car!!

No comments:

Post a Comment