Kendall got a few clothes and a new pair of shoes! She loved her shoes so much, she wouldn't take the new pair off and tried to put her old shoes on the store shelf!!
That afternoon we drove the rest of the way to Dumas. That evening was the rehearsal dinner. It was so nice seeing all of my mom's family. I even got to meet a cousin of mine for the first time and her wonderful family!
My sweet granny!
Memaw & Kendall
Uncle Tom & Aunt Shirley!
Saturday was the wedding. It was so pretty!! Kendall kept wanting to see the "princess"! They had a cake and punch reception after the ceremony. Later that night they had a private dinner and dance for family and close friends. We had so much fun!! Kendall boogied all night long!!
The bride & groom with Kendall
I can't believe my little cousin is all grown up!
Kendall doing the Chicken Dance. O how I wish
I got this on video!!
Sunday morning we left Dumas and headed back this way. Again, my mom earns the big gold star because she drove most of the way!! We made it back around 6:30 that night. Thanks for a great road trip Mom!!
Ok, so Blogger is acting up, or maybe it's my computer, but I am having a hard time downloading pictures. So this is all I'm putting up for now!! I hope you enjoy the ones that made it on here!!

No comments:
Post a Comment