Thursday, July 14, 2011

Our Week Thus Far...

Man have we had a busy week!! Monday I was supposed to get off work at 3pm, but because of some robot cases (I'll explain the robot in another post) I didn't get to leave until 8:30.

On Tuesday I was on-call and we were swamped in the OR so once again I had to stay until 7:30. I love my job but I absolutely hate missing bath and bedtime with Kendall. Justin did call me and we had prayer time over the phone, but it just wasn't the same!

Wednesday Kendall, Justin and I played out in the garage. I love watching Kendall drive her little Cozy Coupe!! I asked where she was going and she replied "shopping". When I asked her what she was going to buy she replied, "lunch"!! Yes, I know, we eat out way to much! But we really are working on that!!
After we had family prayer time, I met my friend Amy to see "Horrible Bosses". It was pretty funny!

Tonight Justin is on duty so Kendall got to have some much needed mommy/daughter time! What did we do??? You guessed it....shopping!! I had to get some things from Target. I did really good at just getting things on my list. I only bought Kendall one extra thing and it came from the dollar bin!! After bath time we played with her kitchen. She loves pouring me "coffee"!! It was so nice to just play with Kendall and be silly!!

I hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment