Friday, July 1, 2011

Family Fun Night!

We have been so busy lately, Justin and I decided that we need a family fun night! We started out at Cheddar's. I had my favorite lemon pepper chicken and Justin had his buffalo chicken tenders. Kendall was mesmerized by the big fans so she was really good tonight!
We are still working on our manners!

Next we went bowling. This was Kendall's first time to participate and she had a blast! She was cheering for everyone (and I mean everyone)!!
 She just loved her bowling ball!

"Patiently" waiting for her ball to return!



At first we just helped Kendall roll the ball and then one of the staff members brought us this ramp thing. It is the coolest device and it really saved our backs!!


It took us quite some time to get through just one game, but we had so much fun!

And because I have never won a game against Justin, I just had to post this picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment