I should start off by saying that I mostly use Mary Kay Products. In fact only my foundation and powder are from another company. I have used MK since Jr High and I absolutely love their products! If you are interested in using Mary Kay, I have a wonderful consultant Sandra Rowell that would love to have you as a customer. She is based out of Tennessee, but she will gladly ship your products and in a very timely manner!!
So now for the big reveal of the products!!
This is the eye make-up remover! This is the best MK product by far!
It will take off any eye make-up, even the hard water-proof mascara!
This is the Time-Wise 3-in-1 cleanser. I also love the Time-Wise Moisturizer.
These are great products!
These little things are an absolute must if you live in any kind of humidity!!
I pull one of these puppies out, blot it over my face, reapply some powder, and I look as
good as new! The best part is that these Oil Blotters won't take off your make-up!
This is the Mary Kay Microdermabrasion Set! This makes my face feel smooth as silk after
using this product! I received this product as a gift and it's one of my new favorites!!
I use many other Mary Kay products, but these are just a few of my favorites!
As for hair products, I use a lot of different shampoo and conditioners. I once heard that you should change the brand of shampoo that you use so that you won't get build up as bad. I have no idea if that is actually true or not!! But ever since I heard that, I have changed them out every so often!! Since I wear a hat all day every day at work, I try to let my hair air dry as much as possible! I use a round brush when I do dry it so that I don't have to use a flat iron as much!
I'm looking forward to reading everyone else's tips and hope to get some great ideas!!





No comments:
Post a Comment