Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentine's Day/Happy Birthday Kendall!

Confused by my title?? Well let me explain... this is a conversation that I had with Kendall on Sunday night when she found the drinks that I bought for her school party:
K: drinks Mommy?
M: yes, drinks. They are for your school party tomorrow.
K: ooohhh happy birthday Kendall!
M: no, it's not your birthday Kendall. It's Valentines Day!
K: (she then turns to Justin) happy birthday Kendall Daddy, drinks!
J: no, Kendall it's not your birthday. It's Valentines Day!

So the next morning we got ready for school and I attempted to take her picture before we left!


She is actually telling me No! in this picture!

Well, apparently Kendall still thought the day was all for her, because by the evening came around, she had two teachers at school and our neighbor's mother in law convinced that it was her birthday!!

Since we have to get up so early on weeknights, we thought we would just have a nice dinner at home as a family! Justin grilled steaks and then we opened our cards and gifts!!



Overall, it was a great Valentine's/Birthday Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment