Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Papa McReynolds

Yesterday morning at 5:30 I got a phone call from my dad saying that my Papa (his dad) passed away earlier that morning. My papa has been sick for quite a while so we knew this day was coming. But it was still really hard to hear that he was gone. However, I do know that he is Heaven now pain free, can take a deep breath, and cheer for his beloved Aggies. Yes, he is an Aggie, but I have long since forgiven him for that!!

When I think of Papa I will remember all the birthday cards that I received that were addressed to "love of my life", how he always had whiskers that tickled my cheeks when I kissed him, and his funny e-mails that he would send.

My papa was a great man and he will be dearly missed by his family and everyone that new him. Here are two of my favorite pictures:


I love this picture. I think she was trying to steal the remote and he was saying "I'm on to you"!!

I love you Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment