Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Haircut!

Yesterday afternoon I had a haircut, so I decided to take Kendall to get her very first haircut!! Yes, I finally cut her hair! Fortunately my friend's daughter, Amber, was able to go with us so that she could keep Kendall entertained while I got my hair cut first!! When it was Kendall's turn, she sat on my lap like a big girl and just stared in the mirror! She would cry anytime Jacinta (our hair stylist) would turn the chair away from the mirror, so poor Jacinta just had to walk around the chair to cut Kendall's hair!

Afterwards, Jacinta gave Kendall a small mirror to hold so she could look at her hair just the way Mommy did!! Kendall thought that was the best part! When we got home she went straight to her daddy and said "see petty (pretty)" while rubbing her hair!
Enjoy the pictures!!
This was the before picture!
 \
Cutting her bangs!

Cutting the back...Kendall was so serious!

Checking out the finished product!

She couldn't get enough of the mirror!

The finished products!! Of course, she wouldn't look at the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment