Saturday, November 12, 2011

My First Christmas Craft!!

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I am not a crafty person. In fact my idea of crafts, is paying someone else to do the craft for me!!
Well, about a month ago I discovered The Craft O Maniac. On her blog there was this cutest lamp:
I have had a lamp sitting in my garage since February, so I thought I would give this craft a shot. I wanted to do something fun and unique with this lamp for Christmas! After a couple of e-mails to Jenni, several hours, and a couple of curse words, I finally finished it!!
By all means, it isn't perfect, but if you look at it from a distance, it's pretty darn cute!! I found the ribbon at Michael's (about 3 spools). You just need ribbon, a lamp, and a glue gun!! You can get all the directions from here!
Here is a before and after:


No comments:

Post a Comment