Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christmas Art Project

Ok, so my favorite past time lately has been browsing around on Pinterest. If you haven't been to this site, you have to check it out. But beware, you will find yourself spending hours looking at everything!!
So anyway, I saw that Christmas craft and knew I had to try it with Kendall.
Pinned Image
Click here to see the original website and get
the tutorial.
Kendall was sick on Monday so we stayed home and chilled. Towards the afternoon Kendall was feeling much better and we were both going a little stir crazy so I thought this would be the perfect time to try out our craft!!
 The supplies: canvas, paints, brushes, and a cookie cutter
(not pictured)
 My eager helper!
 So our tree is a little lopsided...but hey that's life right?!?
I used a cookie cutter to trace a star and then painted it in!
Kendall and I are very proud of how it turned out!
(I think I may repaint the star and add some glitter!)

1 comment: